Toiletries question - just double-checking

alex_drew

I really did search this topic, but as everything changes over time, I just wanted to double-check. This is only my second Cunard cruise and I was in Grills on a TA in May 2019 and had everything - shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion.  On my upcoming cruise I will be in a sheltered balcony and just wanted to make sure that I would still have all of those toiletries included, as some cruise lines provide different toiletries in higher level accommodations.  I apologize if this specific question has been answered recently.  Thank you so much for all of the wonderful/helpful information that everyone provides on this forum.  You have no idea how much easier it made my first Cunard cruise and we are really looking forward to this one! 

Joanne  

Hi Joanne.  Confirmed that all four Penhaligon toiletries were provided in our ocean-view Britannia deck 1 cabin in December 2019 on Queen Elizabeth. 

Edited by sfred

On QM2 over Christmas I had shampoo, conditioner and skin lotion but no body wash.

IMG_20191230_164115.thumb.jpg.21dca7f50a0c1cbfd2d270d64b6c4329.jpg

There was a second bottle of shampoo in the same size as seen here. Perhaps one of them should have been body wash. There was a bar of soap for the shower and a smaller one for the sink.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sfred said:

Hi Joanne.  Confirmed that all four Penhaligon toiletries were provided in our ocean-view Britannia deck 1 cabin in December 2019 on Queen Elizabeth. 

we had all 4 too ,qm2 carib xmass cruise....i just didn't take pictures of our bathroom though 

Thank you Underwatr and newjoisey.  I can live w/o body wash, but will ask for it if we don't get it.  I just wasn't sure if everyone could expect to have all of the toiletries, so now I feel very comfortable leaving all of mine at home.  I remember the "old" days when all of the ships provided the little bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion...now, unless I'm in a suite, I always have to take body lotion and conditioner, so it is a real treat on Cunard to have these provided in a non-suite cabin.

Joanne