Escape on the Encore

awinte2

I have not experienced yet but based on a few reviews I have read, the Escape room is in the Galaxy Pavilion and lasts for 45 minutes.  Its very limited due to the amount of time it takes and requires reservations.  It sells out immediately and the general pass for Galaxy Pavilion does not apply. Its something you must purchase separately.  The reviewers stated they could not do it because it was sold out.  Cant recall how much it is.

Sounds like fun. I may get my chance next month.  Probably not much to know about it because so few people get to try it.

Edited by david_sobe

1 hour ago, awinte2 said:

Has anyone experienced Escape on the Encore. Where is it located and do you have to make reservations and what does it cost.

There is the normal, complimentary puzzle-based escape room on the Encore. Sign up in The Social on embarkation day. Sells out quickly. It’s called Bamboozeled and it is done in Q. 
9693262D-6E7C-4E56-AF12-145F097B5D42.thumb.jpeg.33fbfd40f2d21ddc5d335b2be7beb69f.jpegC3BBB286-6948-41AF-ACE2-5855902C9597.thumb.jpeg.418608f2a7deca940a655469cff893b5.jpeg

There are Virtual Reality type escape games for fee in the Galaxy. 

Edited by BirdTravels

1 hour ago, awinte2 said:

Thankyou Dave

On Encore on Feb 2  Will try and book it when I book the laser and cars.

Check out what BirdTravels posted

We are talking about 2 different "Escapes"  I thought you meant the escape room at the Galaxy Pavilion