Coming back to carnival!

soozles

I am so excited, after a several year hiatus from carnival, we are booked on carnival sunrise out of Ny in September! I’m platinum on carnival, but we’ve been on several celebrity, princess and NCL cruises in the last few years because we were usually able to get a better deal. But this time we are going with our 2 boys who will both still be little at the time of the cruise, and 2 connecting rooms on carnival worked out to be cheaper than anything else during the time we were looking to go. 

we’ve always had a good time on carnival, and my husband actually prefers the food on carnival to the other cruise lines. I’m looking forward to seeing how much has changed since our last cruise. And I can’t wait to see my guys having all new experiences! We took my oldest on a cruise a few months ago when he was only 8 months old, and he had a blast. Hopefully cruising with 2 won’t be that much harder than cruising with only 1. 

2 hours ago, soozles said:

I am so excited, after a several year hiatus from carnival, we are booked on carnival sunrise out of Ny in September! I’m platinum on carnival, but we’ve been on several celebrity, princess and NCL cruises in the last few years because we were usually able to get a better deal. But this time we are going with our 2 boys who will both still be little at the time of the cruise, and 2 connecting rooms on carnival worked out to be cheaper than anything else during the time we were looking to go. 

we’ve always had a good time on carnival, and my husband actually prefers the food on carnival to the other cruise lines. I’m looking forward to seeing how much has changed since our last cruise. And I can’t wait to see my guys having all new experiences! We took my oldest on a cruise a few months ago when he was only 8 months old, and he had a blast. Hopefully cruising with 2 won’t be that much harder than cruising with only 1. 

Welcome back and enjoy. I have been on RCL,and NCL, but prefer Carnival better, will be Platinum on my next trip in July 2020.

We're in the same "boat", Soozles.  Last cruised Carnival back in 2014 and have since taken four trips with NCL.  Due to logistics, I have booked our family of 5 + 1 (four young adults with mom and dad) on the Carnival Fantasy out of Mobile over spring break in honor of our youngest daughter's graduation from high school.  I'm so glad this will likely be the last time I will have to pay the spring break premium for sailing during this time frame.  We sailed NCL last November so we will have a recent experience to compare the two lines.  Like you, I am anxious to see how Carnival has changed since we last cruised with them and how the two lines compare.  In my mind, they are very similar in quality on most things with a few minor negatives and positives on both sides.  I never had anything against Carnival, like you I just caught better deals elsewhere for the last few years.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!