Deep Sea Fishing, Epic Excursion

cuterlmt

14 hours ago, cuterlmt said:

I haven't been able to find any reviews for their excursion in Castries, St. Lucia. Let me know if you have any input pleae.

Is that the Company name - Epic Excursions?  Haven't heard of them.

Some excellent reputable deep sea fishing companies include Hackshaw's, Exodus, Captain Tom's, SeaSpray, Mystic Man..

no, it's an excursion through the NCL Epic. I would prefer not to go through a company that isn't through the ship. I did see that those are good companies, but I prefer to stay with a ship excursion. I have no idea who runs the ship excursion or anything else. Any help would  be appreciated. Thanks.

3 hours ago, cuterlmt said:

no, it's an excursion through the NCL Epic. I would prefer not to go through a company that isn't through the ship. I did see that those are good companies, but I prefer to stay with a ship excursion. I have no idea who runs the ship excursion or anything else. Any help would  be appreciated. Thanks.

It's likely one of the above. Or maybe Captain Mike's. Those are essentially the main operators, particularly for the north (Mystic is mainly the south, buy they do tours for cruise guests).

Either way, it'll basically be the same route, same fishies, etc. You stand a very good chance of catching something, along with seeing some dolphins. They're seen on almost any boat tour.  

• Like 1