Norwegian Priority Access

sdere96

4 minutes ago, esm54687 said:

It is exactly what happens...... thousands of Platinum/Platinum Plus/Ambassador Latitude members are just waiting to turn 18 who have spent ZERO on cruise fares

Don’t be so sure of that.   We travel with 6 (3 adults and 3 children, 9, 11, 12) in 3 cabins. My children have been on 6 cruises and always have been paying passengers!   

22 minutes ago, Mom2kmo said:

Don’t be so sure of that.   We travel with 6 (3 adults and 3 children, 9, 11, 12) in 3 cabins. My children have been on 6 cruises and always have been paying passengers!   

Very sure...... with NCL's "3rd & 4th passenger free" promo available for many years there are thousands of children sitting in the queue to become high Latitude members at 18. Also, there were double point promos for booking many months in advance (this just recently ended) that helped accelerate their points (but some Latitude bookings still award 2x points and the 3rd & 4th passenger will get these as Latitude travelers) 

Your scenario isn't applicable because you chose to skip the promo for the comfort of 3 cabins (since each cabin has to have an "adult" and you have 3 adults...... each child has to be the 2nd paying passenger)!! 

Edited by esm54687

50 minutes ago, esm54687 said:

Very sure...... with NCL's "3rd & 4th passenger free" promo available for many years there are thousands of children sitting in the queue to become high Latitude members at 18. Also, there were double point promos for booking many months in advance (this just recently ended) that helped accelerate their points (but some Latitude bookings still award 2x points and the 3rd & 4th passenger will get these as Latitude travelers) 

Your scenario isn't applicable because you chose to skip the promo for the comfort of 3 cabins (since each cabin has to have an "adult" and you have 3 adults...... each child has to be the 2nd paying passenger)!! 

Your right I’m not the norm but people look at my kids and automatically put them in the category of free passengers.   

1 hour ago, Mom2kmo said:

Your right I’m not the norm but people look at my kids and automatically put them in the category of free passengers.   

I didn't put your kids in that catefory.... 

I put 3rd & 4th passengers (typical kids) in that category. 

Edited by esm54687