Internet packages on the Escape

BURNS1

I just got off the escape, the best deal is the unlimited premium internet. ONe devise is about $33 per day it may be a little higher. NCL which I love to cruise on does charge a lot more than any other cruise line I know for internet. I am going on a 12 day Princess ship next month. I go four divices with unlimited internet for less than I paid for one divise for a week on the Escape.

1 hour ago, BURNS1 said:

We are cruising on the Escape on Feb 8th, 7 day out of Miami.  What kind of internet deals do they offer once onboard? Or is it cheaper to purchase before we board?

No deals. Cheaper to buy ahead of time. You can sometimes get a Day 2 prorated unlimited plan. 

Internet packages are discounted as the cruise goes on...obviously, since there are fewer days left. 

It's generally cheaper to purchase ahead of time, but the problem is they won't let you buy multi-device packages ahead of time. You can only buy those on the ship. We had purchased the unlimited package prior to our recent Getaway cruise, but  then when we wanted to add a device to the package, we had to have them cancel and refund the pre-purchased package, and then setup and charge for the 2 device package.

Here's a photo of the mutli-device packages available (at least, on the Getaway, presumably on the other ships as well)

Internet Photo.jpg