NCL escape - upcharge for Bayamo

catou2428

Hi!

I heard there was a 10$ upcharge to eat at Bayamo restaurant. Can someone tell me if its true? I believe there are additional fees for some items but a basic fee of 10 $?

Thanks and sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm a french canadian 🙂

26 minutes ago, catou2428 said:

Hi!

I heard there was a 10$ upcharge to eat at Bayamo restaurant. Can someone tell me if its true? I believe there are additional fees for some items but a basic fee of 10 $?

We were on the Escape in October, and had the SDP.  There was no upcharge for dining at Bayamo.  I believe there may have been a couple of items that had upcharges to them.

Our  meal at Bayamo was truly disappointing, and would not recommend it.

Edited by DinaS
Typo

39 minutes ago, catou2428 said:

Hi!

No uncharged with Specialty Dining Package. 

Strange, we were on the Escape last March and there was a $15 upcharge ($16.88 with tax) to eat there.  We were surprised when they told us that.  We had the dining package.  Then , on top of the $16.88, there was an upcharge for lobster.  

I wonder if this has  changed?  The above post indicate that there is no charge.

7 minutes ago, ksmcdonald said:

Strange, we were on the Escape last March and there was a $15 upcharge ($16.88 with tax) to eat there.  We were surprised when they told us that.  We had the dining package.  Then , on top of the $16.88, there was an upcharge for lobster.  

I wonder if this has  changed?  The above post indicate that there is no charge.

I believe the pricing structure changed sometime between March and October of last year.

2 minutes ago, DinaS said:

I believe the pricing structure changed sometime between March and October of last year.

Thank you.  I did think the pricing was a little ridiculous but glad to hear they've changed it for the better instead of charging more!