Dining Reservations

jbpcalifornia

We have a group of 9, including 3 kids (4 and 2).  I made reservations for the complimentary dining rooms for 8 people because it would not allow 9.  NCL said I have to await until I'm on-board to change.  Will this be a challenge?

Also, we have the dining package and the reasonable (early) dining times were not available online, even though I tried ASAP months ago.  Again, I was told that NCL holds back some dining times until we are on-board.  Again, will this be a challenge for us once on-board?  Any ideas to quickly take care of this or other "tricks"?  🙂

Thanks!!

34 minutes ago, jbpcalifornia said:

We have a group of 9, including 3 kids (4 and 2).  I made reservations for the complimentary dining rooms for 8 people because it would not allow 9.  NCL said I have to await until I'm on-board to change.  Will this be a challenge?

Also, we have the dining package and the reasonable (early) dining times were not available online, even though I tried ASAP months ago.  Again, I was told that NCL holds back some dining times until we are on-board.  Again, will this be a challenge for us once on-board?  Any ideas to quickly take care of this or other "tricks"?  🙂

Thanks!!

Get on board as soon as you can.  Then go straight to the area where dinner reservations can be made or changed.  It always seems to be difficult with groups of your size.  Good luck and have written down what you would like for every night dinners so they can work with you.