Norwegian Escape Northern Europe

pezgirlroy

HI everyone, my husband and I are looking at the Norwegian Escape that visits Northern Europe this summer.  We will be traveling just us leaving kids at home. Can anyone give us an idea of activities that are held on board (besides the port of call).  Just worried that it might be a bit too quiet.  Any advice thoughts are welcome. 

Thanks as always. 

4 hours ago, pezgirlroy said:

HI everyone, my husband and I are looking at the Norwegian Escape that visits Northern Europe this summer.  We will be traveling just us leaving kids at home. Can anyone give us an idea of activities that are held on board (besides the port of call).  Just worried that it might be a bit too quiet.  Any advice thoughts are welcome. 

Thanks as always. 

While I have only cruised a couple of times, there is always something happening on the ship.  If you look at the times for the ports you are in port most of the day with 2 days at sea (one at the beginning and one at the end).  Sometimes people will post the daily itinerary from the ships.  

We are on the 9 day baltic cruise from Copenhagen leaving on July 4th.   Looking forward to a great cruise and some interesting ports of call.

• Like 1