Global entry at FLL Port Everglades

dis2cruise

1 hour ago, dis2cruise said:

Hi we have a global entry card when leaving our Celebrity cruise how does this work?  
Do we need to put our GE # on our Celebrity doc papers or just bring the card with us??

If here is a Global Entry line you need the card. Three weeks ago there was no Global Entry line. I was on Reflection. They don’t do customs forms anymore. They looked at our passports. There was not much of a line. A few days ago on Allure of the Seas no Global Entry line, no customs form and facial recognition.  We didn’t even show out passport. There were no lines at all. Bring your card just in case but a good chance you won’t use it. It was only of use to me once out of my last eight cruises and that one was a couple of years ago. 

Edited by Charles4515

The global entry is posted to the far right after you have collected your luggage. If you don't see it just ask anyone directing passengers disembarking. They will probably open up a rope for you.The sign is always there. Used it in December and for last 10  Princess cruises. Saves at least 20-30 mins of standing in line

8 hours ago, smithmlmx said:

The global entry is posted to the far right after you have collected your luggage. If you don't see it just ask anyone directing passengers disembarking. They will probably open up a rope for you.The sign is always there. Used it in December and for last 10  Princess cruises. Saves at least 20-30 mins of standing in line

That is Princess and at the Princess terminal. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean use terminal 25 and 18 both of which have been redone where they are testing new procedures. Some sailings use facial recognition . If that is working there are no long lines. If I had looked for a Global Entry line that would have taken more time than actually going thru immigration. 

Edited by Charles4515