Bliss Entourage for Teens

HeatherLynne

The6 need to be registered, have them go the first night, that’s when they meet other teens. They don’t need to register for activities. My kids have been in many NCL teen clubs, I honestly have no idea what they do. It’s definitely a meet up spot.

I have read in recent reviews that the teen program on NCL Bliss is not big enough to accommodate all teens that want to participate. I am concerned because my 2 teens have always enjoyed the teen program on Carnival and are looking forward to Entourage. We will be sailing over spring break so I’m sure there will be a lot of teens on board. Any additional information about what programs/activities are offered to teens and how to secure a spot before things fill up? Thanks!

As soon as you get on the ship, go to Entourage and register your teens. They will give you a schedule for the week - most events/activities they don’t need to sign up for; but they will tell you if there are any will need to sign up for during registration (for example, on the Epic over NYE....they needed to sign up if they wanted the tour of the crew areas or if they wanted to go bowling. Only due to limited capacity). Anyway, they can’t just show up...they have to be registered. 

Highly recommend that your teens go to Entourage the first night....the kids find their friends for the week (whether they hang out in Entourage or elsewhere on the ship).