Viking Hair Dryers

sparkles

4 hours ago, sparkles said:

Hi,

Does anyone know the manufacturer and wattage of the hair dryers on Viking?  My hair dryer at home died, and I loved Viking's!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sparkles.

As I recall, the hair dryers on Viking ships are all 220 Volt and wouldn't work on domestic US 110 Volt current.  That isn't to say that Braun doesn't make other hair dryers for the US market.

Our best to you both.

Senior Gators (Richard and Margie)

17 hours ago, Senior Gators said:

Hi Sparkles.

As I recall, the hair dryers on Viking ships are all 220 Volt and wouldn't work on domestic US 110 Volt current.  That isn't to say that Braun doesn't make other hair dryers for the US market.

Our best to you both.

Thanks Richard & Margie!  You’re right - I looked online and couldn’t find that one for the US. Hope you guys are doing well!

18 hours ago, Senior Gators said:

Hi Sparkles.

Our best to you both.

Yep, they get plugged into the 220 outlet.  I think that that is why they are so powerful.  I wish mine dried my hair so fast at home.

23 minutes ago, sparkles said:

Thanks Richard & Margie!  You’re right - I looked online and couldn’t find that one for the US. Hope you guys are doing well!

Hey Linda,

Just a guess on our part.

It is good to see that you and Rick are still out there.  Are there any Viking cruises in your future?  We have a couple booked including a transatlantic one on the Viking Sea coming up in March. Still lots of cabins available if you are interested. Viking is offering some deals to make an already inexpensive repositioning cruise an even better deal. We would really enjoy sharing a cruise with you again.

We hope all is well with you both out there in Colorado. Have the winter storms blowing across the country this winter hitting your area hard?

Richard and Margie