Navigator Questions

Hey everyone, I just booked my trip on the NOS for Sept 16th and I have a few questions:

1. I traveled on the Mariner last year and one thing I remember is that it seemed impossible to get iced tea/lemonade on the ship unless the Windjammer was serving. I've travelled on Carnival before and they usually have this available 24hrs regardless of meal times. Is there any other place to get these items on the ship (besides room service)? If I remember correctly, the cafe on the Promenade only serves water/coffee unless you pay additional for soda, alcohol, etc)

2. I remember from my last cruise on RCCL that we received a certificate for a free wine tasting on board. Does anyone know if you can bring a guest with you (free or for a fee) and if it's worth it? Two of the people travelling are not Crown and Anchor members but love wine.

3. We have booked outside connecting staterooms (Cat I). Is there any space lost for the extra door? I have stayed in the same category before and can not even picture squeezing another door in there!

I think that's all I have for now. Thanks for the help!! :D

Thanks for the reply.

With all of the knowledge on these boards, I'm surprised I haven't received any other responses!

I have to add two more questions.

- We are thinking about upgrading to a balcony if the prices go down and I see a lot of mention about the hump rooms. What is a hump?

- I also noticed that one of our connecting cabins has the 3rd and 4th person beds. Does anyone have a picture of what the room looks like with the folded up (we don't plan on using them).

Thanks!!

Regarding the iced tea & lemonade I think the Cafe Promenade served it 24/7 along with pastries and small sandwiches.

The "hump" is like a bubble on the side of the ship where the rooms stick out a little further than the rest. We had one last summer #6616. If you can get one, go for it there's nothing to lose.

Regarding the iced tea & lemonade I think the Cafe Promenade served it 24/7 along with pastries and small sandwiches.

The "hump" is like a bubble on the side of the ship where the rooms stick out a little further than the rest. We had one last summer #6616. If you can get one, go for it there's nothing to lose.

Are the hump cabins so close to the elevators that it gets too loud?

Archived