Cruise Planner Headaches

DeepC

Not once but twice while in the process of checking out I had prices change on excursions... Two at Labadee went up by roughly $20-25 each... It changed after I had input the CC info and was about to commit . I backed off and a couple days later the prices went back to where I agreed to buy them  at. Same thing happened when booking excursions for Falmouth. Saw the Dunn's Falls/ River Tubing at $92. 99... I put the in the cart ad went immediately to check out. Again about the time my CC number was input but before I completed the sale  they jumped to $116.99 each...  Their price hasn't gone back since...  I'm getting tired of waiting. Anyone have a reputable excursion company who does that trip that they recommend?

49 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

At times when site is acting up I simply pick up my phone and call RCCL and have them book for me.  I have not experienced the issues you described.  Good Luck and Happy Sails.

Wasn't the site acting up I don't think. Just coincidence that prices changed during check out... One set of prices did go back within a couple days. The others didn't....