Anthem and Cococay pricing

Hello again! Learned we were assigned (I rolled the dice on a Guaranteed Inside) a forward inside on deck 9. Normally, sailing from anywhere else, I wouldn't really care about location. But DH has had the rare (not predictable) issue with seasickness and with this sailing from New Jersey and in winter........... Now I am really concerned. Can anyone speak to feeling the sea motions while on Deck 9--especially over the first couple of Sea Days?? I am praying to the Ship's Stabilizer Gods that things will be relatively calm.......

Second question: Can anyone let me know what's the current 1/2 day price for the Thrill Waterpark is?

Thank you!   

Water park price will vary by ship and sailing, you'll have to check on your roll call or in your own cruise planner.

As for feeling the seas, it really depends on the swells, but if the seas are bad then location on the ship won't make any difference. First 5 days on the Symphony trans-Atlantic and I don't think there was any location on the ship where you would avoid the rocking. I would suggest trying a few different sea sickness remedies; I swear by original formula Dramamine, but it doesn't work very well for my husband. He uses Motion Ease (https://amzn.to/3aQsvda also available in most drug stores) with a lot of success, and the behind the ear patches for particularly bad days. For me those don't seem to work as well and I can't handle the side effects. 

Others swear by the bands or ginger. Unfortunately, it really seems like you just need to figure out what does and doesn't work for you.

Once you are assigned your room you can call and see if there are any other rooms available in the same category. We've done that and swirched the room location.

Half day tickets are no longer available. We actually purchased them awhile ago and wondering if they will be converted to full day.