Celebrating anniversary

vacation cruiser

4 hours ago, vacation cruiser said:

Does Carnival sing to you in the dining room on your anniversary? Do you get a cake or do you have to buy it?

They bring out a dessert (from the dessert menu) on your anniversary/birthday.

You can order a chocolate or vanilla cake from the Fun Shops for delivery to your cabin. 

• Like 1

As the above posted stated, Carnival will bring out a dessert from the dessert menu on that particular night you choose to celebrate, with a candle lit on top of the Dessert. Your Dining Room Waiters will sing to you and then say, "Kissy Kissy"! It's really cute and you or someone at your table can take a picture with your camera or phone whichever you are using.

My DH and I just celebrated our Honeymoon on the Magic back in September one night in the Main Dining Room and it was fun. We also ordered our own Cake from the Cruise Line and celebrated Again the night before Debarkation.

We just celebrated our 25th on the Breeze in December. We were eating in Cucina Del Capitano on our actual anniversary and they brought out a small decorated cake and sang to us. I was so surprised that I don’t even remember what they sang😂. It was a very nice gesture. We also got the gift certificate to the spa from our room steward.