Multiple Show Reservations (Oasis)?

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out if one is able to pre-book multiple shows on Oasis before sailing?   I know we would want to see Cats and several other shows as the evening shows are the highlight of the trip for me.   Are we able to book multiple?  We would not be in a suite or anything.   TIA!

I think it lets you book each show only once. There a few smaller shows that don't have prebookings. A stage show and another dive show are first come that come to mind. I just booked all I could when I could

Edited by dwayneb236

Not sure if your question is booking the same show twice or each show once.  As dwayneb236 said you can only book each show once.  However you can book all the shows that are indicated in your cruise planner ahead of time, and that is highly recommended so you get the times and shows you want.   You are also free to stand in line for any show if you wish to go at a different time or see it again.  

28 minutes ago, papaflamingo said:

Not sure if your question is booking the same show twice or each show once.  As dwayneb236 said you can only book each show once.  However you can book all the shows that are indicated in your cruise planner ahead of time, and that is highly recommended so you get the times and shows you want.   You are also free to stand in line for any show if you wish to go at a different time or see it again.  

Ok, yes, I meant to see the show one time - there are a few that look interesting to me, and if I bring my dad, he will HAVE to see the Cats one!   He'll probably stand in line to see it more than once, he's a musical guy...   Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rnr4thatsme said:

Ok, yes, I meant to see the show one time - there are a few that look interesting to me, and if I bring my dad, he will HAVE to see the Cats one!   He'll probably stand in line to see it more than once, he's a musical guy...   Thanks for the info!

I am one of the few on CC that loves Cats.  I've seen it 3 times (including Oasis).  They do a really good job with it. Most people don't seem to like it so there will always be room for any standbys.  Make sure you book ALL shows so you can be sure to see them.  About the only show that is near impossible to standby for is the Comedy Show.  All others usually let standbys in.  But if you have a reservation for each, even if you don't go, you'll get in early enough to get good seats. The doors open 30 min. early and the line has usually formed, but we usually shoot for 20-30 early with reservations and have always found good seats. Have a great cruise and enjoy Cats!!! 

Also one of the Cats lovers, especially the second act.  Sailed Harmony in November and booked all of the shows that I was interested in seeing.  It takes time and patience but it can be done.  Enjoy your cruise.