Carnival Imagination Jan 26-30th Detailed Vlog

Cyn874

I did it! I just completed my first solo cruise. I bought a little Go Pro knock off camera just for this trip, so I could try my hand at vlogging. I documented the entire trip start to finish, so I'll be uploading videos for the next several days! I'll be posting the series here. 

This first video is completely in the airports, so anyone wanting actual footage  on the ship can skip the next couple of videos. But for anyone else who might be interested in the full version, here is the first video. 

On 2/3/2020 at 1:51 PM, Sotermarler said:

I was on that cruise with you and saw you filming. We actually show up in the video for a second at 13.23 at the pool. 

Here are my thoughts on the

Oh, how neat! Yes, I felt a tiny bit off filming so openly, but I decided to just embrace it and not try to be subtle. Glad I have all my videos, now. 😄 

I did read your review the other day! I remember being confused at first when you started it with doing a walk of disappointment off the ship, which I took to mean you didn't like your cruise. But your review was very positive, overall. Glad you enjoyed it also!

On 2/4/2020 at 4:34 PM, Cyn874 said:

Oh, how neat! Yes, I felt a tiny bit off filming so openly, but I decided to just embrace it and not try to be subtle. Glad I have all my videos, now. 😄 

I did read your review the other day! I remember being confused at first when you started it with doing a walk of disappointment off the ship, which I took to mean you didn't like your cruise. But your review was very positive, overall. Glad you enjoyed it also!

Ah, that makes sense.  I was trying to say I was sad to leave, but I see what you mean.

Here is the last video in my first solo cruise series. It was a lot of fun! Thank you to anyone who might have watched it, and I hope it inspired some of you who  might have considered doing a solo cruise to give it a try.