UAE/ Dubai Visa ??

chk-gnt

I'm flying into Dubai and will be spending 3 days before leaving on a cruise. From what I've read I'll be able to get a Visa at the airport, however my flight arrives at midnight. I'm assuming that getting a Visa is available 24/7, But really would appreciate some reasurance about this or any info about getting one.

It's visa on arrival 24/7 at the airport. They stamp your passport. When you leave on the cruise your passport will be retained by the ship and stamped exit once the ship leaves the country. And when you arrive back to Dubai if it's a round trip cruise, it will stamped as entry by immigration officers inside the cruise port terminal.

8 hours ago, Skoobdo said:

It's visa on arrival 24/7 at the airport. They stamp your passport. When you leave on the cruise your passport will be retained by the ship and stamped exit once the ship leaves the country. And when you arrive back to Dubai if it's a round trip cruise, it will stamped as entry by immigration officers inside the cruise port terminal.

Thank-You

No such thing as a visa - they stamp your passport!

Your passport will be kept by the cruise line on check in so make sure you have a photocopy of the info page.

You will get stamps in and out of Oman if you are visiting there - and then on the day you reenter the UAE ( we did it in AD) you will get your passport back and then have do to a face to face with the local immigration officers in the terminal