Aft penthouse *cabin* size on away+

WillowHaven

I've found lots of great info on the H6 balcony sizes for the Away+ class. Looking at the deck plans, there seems to be a pretty substantial difference in the actual cabin size as well.

If there is a size difference, where is the extra space? Is one area or another much bigger?

We are one of those odd families that actually spend a fair amount of time in our cabin rather than out in the rest of the ship. A big balcony is a must, which is why I'm looking at the aft penthouse. Having space in the living area is also very helpful.

Thanks from us, too! We finally bit the bullet and upgraded to H6 (from mini suite) on the Encore in April. We took the only one left-- 13906. Happy to hear that configuration has the second door in bedroom. Kind of bummed it is the "least deep" deck, but it will still be much more space than we previously had!

Thank you for the link Two Wheels. Your info has already helped me a lot!

I'm glad they are all the same size. The cabin on 9 looks so much smaller on the deck plan. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't trading room space for that huge deck.

11 hours ago, WillowHaven said:

I'm glad they are all the same size. The cabin on 9 looks so much smaller on the deck plan. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't trading room space for that huge deck.

It's just how the deckplan is colored in. The actual stateroom goes all the way to the wall. Many people have had the same concern but there is no need to worry.