Horizon: Grand Turk stop question

blueskadoo

On 2/6/2020 at 11:05 AM, blueskadoo said:

Thank you so much everybody for your awesome input. I’m intrigued by the golf cart in grand Turk idea. Is that something that needs to be booked ahead? Hubs was interested in the trikes for Aruba as well...so we’re making progress. 2 days to go and it’s getting hard to concentrate at work, lol! Please keep the great suggestions coming- I never knew there were so many options (I’ve only ever cruised to Nassau). 

I'd personally book it in advance to guarantee that you get one. Take your email receipt/confirmation and walk right up to the stand (right near the outside of the cruise port terminal) and hand it over and be on your way in 2 minutes. If you don't, you may have to wait in line or risk them being sold out. We used Wet Money Enterprises. You can also get a jeep and something else for about the same price but we liked the golf cart and like I said, the island is small enough to use the cart and take your time. 

8 hours ago, 216Cruiser said:

I'd personally book it in advance to guarantee that you get one. Take your email receipt/confirmation and walk right up to the stand (right near the outside of the cruise port terminal) and hand it over and be on your way in 2 minutes. If you don't, you may have to wait in line or risk them being sold out. We used Wet Money Enterprises. You can also get a jeep and something else for about the same price but we liked the golf cart and like I said, the island is small enough to use the cart and take your time. 

I see that the renter also has to "replace gas used." Do you actually have to stop and refill it or is it just an additional fee? Do you remember how much gas cost you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, Organized Chaos said:

I see that the renter also has to "replace gas used." Do you actually have to stop and refill it or is it just an additional fee? Do you remember how much gas cost you?

I think we want to do this too, so am also interesting an answer to the gas question.