Sailing on explorer next month. Newbie questions

katykrol

Hi.  We are sailing on the explorer out of Miami on 3/12 and I had a couple of questions. I’ve read on here that Regent uses a refillable bottle water system in the cabins. My question is if you are sitting out by the pool and want a water, do they bring you a bottle water or are you supposed to carry the refillable bottle around with you? 

Second question is regarding luggage tags. We received our docs the other day with our tags. We booked with a guarantee cabin and haven’t been assigned a cabin yet. Again, I’ve read on here that you might not get assigned until embarkation. So, what do I put on the luggage tags for my cabin? hoping someone else has booked a guarantee and knows. Thanks! 

Welcome to the Regent family.

Deck stewards come around for your beverage requests.  For water - they will bring plastic (washable) glasses with your choice of still or sparkling water with or without ice. No glass is permitted on the pool deck for safety.

"Guarantee" suite assignments are often made in the days prior to embarkation.   Keep an eye on your online account and you may see it there likely around the same time your TA is notified, who in turn should notify you.  If not...simply write "TBA" on your tags instead.

• Like 1