Carnival Glory

armywife3026

Good Morning,

We are traveling on the Carnival Glory at the end of March.  Wondering if there is anyone on here that has been on the Glory since the switch over to Pepsi.  We have seen several blogs that have said the Carnival New Orleans and Galveston Cruises are serving Dr. Pepper, but when I call Carnival they say no, that the beverages are the same fleet wide.  Just looking for some clarification before we purchase Bottomless Bubbles.

46 minutes ago, armywife3026 said:

Good Morning,

We are traveling on the Carnival Glory at the end of March.  Wondering if there is anyone on here that has been on the Glory since the switch over to Pepsi.  We have seen several blogs that have said the Carnival New Orleans and Galveston Cruises are serving Dr. Pepper, but when I call Carnival they say no, that the beverages are the same fleet wide.  Just looking for some clarification before we purchase Bottomless Bubbles.

Personally I would go with what Carnival says. Maybe they have an anomaly and got some Pepper on board but I wouldn't count on finding  it.

Beverages Included in Bottomless Bubbles Package
  • Pepsi
  • Diet Pepsi
  • Pepsi Zero Sugar
  • Caffeine Free Pepsi
  • Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free
  • Sierra Mist
  • Sierra Mist Zero Sugar
  • Mug Root Beer
  • Mountain Dew
  • Diet Mountain Dew
  • Bubly Lime Sparkling Water
  • Bubly Grapefruit Sparkling Water
  • Bubly Orange Sparkling Water

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6519/~/beverages

1 hour ago, armywife3026 said:

Good Morning,

There is a thread titled "Family Glory Cruise February 2 - 9, 2020" by a familiar posted named "Grandmarnnurse". She and her family just finished a cruise on the Glory so she might be a good source for your questions.  She's doing her review with pictures, check it out!

Edited by MzOhioLady

3 hours ago, armywife3026 said:

Good Morning,

We were on there in October and they didn't have Diet Dr. Pepper, so they are dead to me.

3 hours ago, MzOhioLady said:

There is a thread titled "Family Glory Cruise February 2 - 9, 2020" by a familiar posted named "Grandmarnnurse". She and her family just finished a cruise on the Glory so she might be a good source for your questions.  She's doing her review with pictures, check it out!

Thank you!!

We were on the Glory Jan 12-19, 2020  and that was the first week it switched to Pepsi products.  They did have Dr. Pepper because my daughter had a few with her bubbles package but I don't recall seeing Diet Dr. Pepper. 

20 hours ago, kylesplash said:

We were on there in October and they didn't have Diet Dr. Pepper, so they are dead to me.

Ha! too funny,  My husband is a Diet Dr. Pepper fanatic!  He would be so happy if they started serving that.  Made his day when we stopped at Arby's and he saw "Diet Dr. Pepper"!