Bags VIP Luggage Service

Ready2go11

Has anyone used Bags VIP luggage delivery service off of a cruise?  I see that American and Jet Blue offer this service, and HAL references them as an option too.  Some online reviews are poor for delivery of airport baggage but wanted to see if anyone has had a post-cruise delivery experience to share. 

We hope to use after a cruise ending in Boston in May and I would like our bags delivered to my home directly from the ship since we would like to spend some time in Boston before boarding a late night flight. 

Any thoughts on this service or another you have used post cruise for this purpose is appreciated!

https://www.maketraveleasier.com/holland/order

Yes, it works great. This is the service HAL uses. A sign up sheet will be in your stateroom, or you can sign up before you leave like we do. Don't do it too far in advance though, as your flight info may change as ours did.

Browse thru the threads, as there are a few recent subjects on this.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. Just to confirm, you are talking about Bags VIP and not Luggage Direct?  I have used Luggage Direct several times by signing up via the form in my stateroom, but this would have the bags delivered directly to my home, not to the airport for my flight. 

i searched for Bags VIP service in the boards but did not find any recent posts on this. 

thanks!

2 hours ago, Ready2go11 said:

Thanks for the reply. Just to confirm, you are talking about Bags VIP and not Luggage Direct?  I have used Luggage Direct several times by signing up via the form in my stateroom, but this would have the bags delivered directly to my home, not to the airport for my flight. 

i searched for Bags VIP service in the boards but did not find any recent posts on this. 

thanks!

Please go to the web site I posted for you. You'll see both. VIP is on there too..

• Like 1