Did anyone get their cabin number for Feb 22, 2020 cruise yet?

Catbrad

Sailing in 10 days, haven't gotten my cabin number yet but have done necessary online checkin things.  For people who have sailed msc before, do you get your travel documents by email or is there someplace on the site you can get them?   Also, how can you upgrade your cabin, i saw some people have gotten the option to bid on an upgrade, how does that work and what is the normal cost?

I'm flying out of Moncton with Sunwing and unknowingly (because I never used Sunwing for a cruise before) booked a guaranteed cabin.  This means we won't get our cabin assignment until 5 days before departure... so hang tight if you've booked the same as I did. I was able to print my edocs (flight and general cruise info) from the Sunwing website so at least I have that... I'm not worried.  

• Like 1

I received my cabin assignment just 3 days before the Feb 2nd sailing on Meraviglia. That was interesting so I understand the question and concern. I upgraded by just being willing to pay for a higher category cabin after I was notified of my room assignment. No bidding at that late time. Only hiccup was that the room steward received info about room assignments before my room was upgraded so he was expecting someone different to be in the room that I upgraded to. He had a list when he greeted me and he said list was printed and given to him two days before the sailing. The list had different names for the cabin that I upgraded to. I think I got a room that became available because someone cancelled just 2 days.before the sailing. My envelopes with invitations were in my old cabin. So, my room steward contacted the steward for my old room to ask to get the items that had been delivered to that old room for me and he brought the items to my new cabin. 

Edited by blueslily