Find a Post

57 minutes ago, seababe said:

I'm trying to find the list if Princess Cd & ED   I had it then lost  I have  # 2426 

Thanks

Post your question on the Princess forum. Also on the Princess forum use the search option. When you do your search make sure to select "This Forum". 

Edited by davekathy

2 hours ago, seababe said:

I'm trying to find the list if Princess Cd & ED   I had it then lost  I have  # 2426 

Thanks

@seababe

Howdy! emo22.gif 

The thread you are looking for is one of the pinned threads at the top of the 1st page of threads in the Princess Cruises forum.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Hi Kat    Thanks so much   ~ if U R the same Kat

we go way back I was a charter member when Anne Campbell started it in the late 90's   lost some of my posts when Trip Advisor took over   

Best 2 U 

Cindy

=^..^=     = ^..^=

Howdy Cindy! emo22.gif

Congratulations on your seniority here! 👍  

No, I do not go back to the AOL days as a member. Found Cruise Critic in 2000 doing research for my first Celebrity cruise on Century but did not join as Kat >^..^< until 2005 doing research for my Rhapsody of the Seas cruise. It was after that conversion and I was so sad that some members had lost some of their post counts. LauraS invited me to become a Host later that year and I became Host Kat >^..^<. Retired from Cruise Critic in 2015 but came back to the boards March 2019 to research for another Summit cruise. Last September LauraS invited me to return as a Host again. The October 2018 change from the old vBulletin software to the new Invision software would not allow symbols such as >^..^< in a user name, so I am just Host Kat now. However I was able to keep my previous post count! emo3.gif