3 day specialty dining questions on anthem of the sea

renata102

Can’t wait to get on my upcoming cruise.   Not my first cruise but it is the first time we are getting the 3 day specialty restaurant package.  Few quick questions.  

how and where and when do I make the reservations ?  

I don’t want to miss lobster night , when is this night ?

i have the unlimited beverage package, can I order wine and drinks in specialty restaurants ?

we plan on going to the wonderland restaurant, chops grille and Italian restaurant.  Any other suggestions ? 

thanks 

You book online. They will make a courtesy reservation for you but when you get on board, go to any restaurant and make the bookings for the days and times you want.

Personally I am not keen on Wonderland on Anthem, but we were very impressed with Jamie's and especially the outside seating area with fantastic views.   We ate there twice.

Yes, drinks from the drinks packages are available in the specialty restaurants.

4 hours ago, little britain said:

Personally I am not keen on Wonderland on Anthem, but we were very impressed with Jamie's and especially the outside seating area with fantastic views.   

Is it outside outside or just outside on the Royal Esplanade? Jamie's is the only specialty restaurant we haven't tried so we were planning to this time. I liked Wonderland but DH didn't so much. 

8 hours ago, gliles said:

Is it outside outside or just outside on the Royal Esplanade? Jamie's is the only specialty restaurant we haven't tried so we were planning to this time. I liked Wonderland but DH didn't so much. 

Outside on the water, in a little glassed in area. No one seems to know about it! 

1 hour ago, renata102 said:

What’s wrong with wonderland? 

It doesn't have the same fabulous outlook like the one on Symphony, it was a little dark and perhaps it was because we have done it 3 or 4 times before it didn't wow us like it had before. 

And on Anthem we didn't think the food was as good. Perhaps we hit an off night.  And there was no Mad Hatter!

Jamie's outside - you have to walk through the restaurant and then outside using a door to your left.  It was great sitting there during our sailaway from NY.