Royal just added a 6th port to our 7 night cruise?

I saw the email last week and got so excited. I don't care for sea days but after such a port intensive trip its nice to have one at the end. But we've been to all these ports before so we can take it easy at some. Check too for your barbados day and st lucia being switched. Mine is July 19 cruise not only did the time in Barbados change but the date was switched. Luckily I noticed and was able to change our private tour.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:24 AM, Chrispmor said:

My concern with this is that they don’t usually open up some of the activities on port days.  I’m thinking about things like ice skating, laser tag, etc.  With no sea days, will we get a chance to do these things?

This is my only concern as well. I hope they make sure to have activities available for those of us who choose to stay onboard.

I will probably sit on ship in Antigua.  Been there and not place we will miss.  It's dead center of cruise nov 8th.  I am very happy no sea days.  Don't think I will miss ice rink, or laser tag.  They still have food drank and my balcony to sit on, I'm good.

You know if that stuff stays closed it may be good.  Family folks will get off with the kids to find entertainment.  Maybe I can hit the hot tub, not sure if water slide and flow rider are up on port days.  If they are would look at that then.

Edited by trey420