Liberty of the Seas - Chops

Dishbaby

I am considering making a reservation at Chops for our upcoming cruise.  Does the price that we pay to eat at Chops include the entire meal or is this a credit towards a la carte?  Also, do you tip extra at Chops or is the tip automatically calculated like on a drink?  Thanks!   It's been a very long time since we cruise on RCL.

The price includes an appetizer, entree, side, and dessert. The tip is not included, but it is automatically added to the stated price. We have always gone for lunch. The menu is significantly more limited, but it is also cheaper. It is also a *great* deal to avoid the crowds at the buffet for embarkation lunch.

You can actually have multiple appetizers, sides and desserts....just 1 entrée per person.  If you book in advance on your cruise planner, you will just be charged the pp price.  If you book onboard, then they will add the 18% gratuity on top of the pp price.  We always tip extra, as we always have had excellent service there.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, Dishbaby said:

Also, do you tip extra at Chops or is the tip automatically calculated like on a drink?  Thanks!   It's been a very long time since we cruise on RCL.

if you purchase on the ship there will be an 18% gratuities added on. I only tip extra when I pre-purchased a dinning package pre cruise since they say the gratuities are included but don't really see it 

Edited by Tulsacoker