? re Paradise Beach min $10 spend

petuniaflower

I have read if you dont do all inclusive that its $3 entry plus $10 minimum spend..just wondering how it works, do they add the $3pp to your final tab as long as you spend another $10pp?  Or do you pay the $3pp then order as you go for the day and all is well as long as youve reached $10pp?

And does that include the loungers/pool/washrooms?

Also, I thought I had read that taxi prices are well posted, but have just read on another forum that some cabs are saying different prices for the same place..just trying to gauge how much/how to get 7 of us there..

They collect the $3 at the entrance and give you a wrist band. That $3 includes access to the loungers, pool and bathrooms. You are assigned a server. You order from him and run a tab for drinks and food. When you leave you settle up with him. 

Taxi prices are posted and had we no issues the last two years going to and from Paradise Beach. Three years ago coming back from Chankaanb the taxi driver wanted to charge per person instead of the posted per taxi rate. We politely paid him the posted taxi rate not the amount he was trying to get. He grumbled but there was nothing he could do. He had to accept the posted rate. 

Edited by Charles4515

We were there oct 2019. There were 3 of us. The taxi was $15 each way for the 3 of us. They didn’t collect any money at the entrance. Our waiter came up and gave us our wristbands. We ordered nachos, an order of tacos and a large rum punch. I think the total was $33. We gave him a$10 tip and there was no mention of the $3 entrance fee.

I would highly recommend this place. It was so clean, plenty of chairs in the sun and shade, and the pool is beautiful. We are going on another cruise in 2 weeks and will be going back to Paradise beach.

11 hours ago, ncmrs said:

We were there oct 2019. There were 3 of us. The taxi was $15 each way for the 3 of us. They didn’t collect any money at the entrance. Our waiter came up and gave us our wristbands. We ordered nachos, an order of tacos and a large rum punch. I think the total was $33. We gave him a$10 tip and there was no mention of the $3 entrance fee.

I would highly recommend this place. It was so clean, plenty of chairs in the sun and shade, and the pool is beautiful. We are going on another cruise in 2 weeks and will be going back to Paradise beach.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. 😎