Grandiosa March Italy Cruises and Coronavirus

HofstraJet

1 hour ago, CelebrationFamily said:

I see the Grandiosa will be in Mallorca tomorrow...was this stop on their original itinerary?

No, it wasn’t. Itinerary was a loop of Civitavecchia, Palermo, Barcelona, Marseille, Genoa, Valletta. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovetoholiday said:

We are due to join the ship on Thursday in Barcelona, ports should be Marseille, Genoa, Civitavecchia, Palermo and Valetta.  Not a word from MSC about what's happening. Very frustrating!

My guess is that they'll substitute other ports for the Italian ones and/or just do sea days instead. Have a good cruise!

An update on my situation with regards to my 4 April sailing from Marseille. My TA confirmed that the itinerary would change so much that it would be a completely different cruise. Have moved the booking to the 3 October sailing, plus is that the difference is only £230, minus is I had to pay now! This means I am fully paid up months before the normal final payment would be due.

6 hours ago, Number34 said:

An update on my situation with regards to my 4 April sailing from Marseille. My TA confirmed that the itinerary would change so much that it would be a completely different cruise. Have moved the booking to the 3 October sailing, plus is that the difference is only £230, minus is I had to pay now! This means I am fully paid up months before the normal final payment would be due.

Care to share what the new route is?  Please. 

AprilF,

sorry but he did not tell me the details, just that it was highly unlikely we would visit Naples as scheduled on 6 April. As the main reason for choosing this cruise was to visit Pompeii from Naples that was the deciding factor.

• Like 1