The new VP is "my.cunard.com"

bluemarble

Just a quick note of caution about the URL for the new "My Cunard" voyage personaliser ("my.cunard.com"). Earlier today I mistyped the URL into my browser, leaving out the dot between "my" and "cunard". Rather than producing a "site can't be reached" error, it actually took me to a site that tried to get me to install a new search provider into my browser. Apparently someone has registered the "mycunard" domain and appears to be using it for some questionable purposes.

Probably best to follow the links for "Booked guests" or "Manage my booking" from Cunard's main website or else bookmark the voyage personaliser rather than trying to type the URL from memory as I did today (and got it wrong). Links to the old URL's "vp.cunard.com" or "vp.cunard.co.uk" will also be correctly redirected to "my.cunard.com".

I was looking at my booking yesterday, and the Voyage Personalizer is in better shape than it has been in a while. I could not determine the bed arrangement because there were two buttons with out description, but the dining accommodation is better. Maybe Carnival management has gotten the message that you cannot sell with a failing web site. They suddenly have a real incentive to get things going. They have a long way to go.