Classic Drink Package questions

Lulutoronto

How does the classic drink package work, in regards to martinis/cocktails. I notice the prices for martinis are around $15 which include premium alcohol. Do they make the same martini/cocktails with vodkas/or other alcohol included in the classic package for $9. When I was speaking to someone at celebrity he said martinis/cocktails can be made with the classic spirits which would be $9 or under. That there would be martinis and cocktails included in the classic package.Just wanted to make sure that was correct.

You can ask the bartender if he can make a Martini that would fall within the package. Most will oblige, but I would suggest taking a few singles with you in order to thank them. Doesn't have to be much, but a dollar here and there would be appreciated.

Alternatively, you can pay the difference between the $9 and the cost of the drink. A $15 martini would be $6 plus the 20% gratuity.

Of cours, you could always upgrade your package to the Premium package for $12 per day (inc grat) and not worry about it!

Most bars make a standard size martini with gin or vodka that is covered by the Classic package.  The martinis made at the Martini bar are larger and made with liquor that is on the Premium package.  As @Guindalf said you can pay the difference on the specialty martini's at the Martini Bar or you can upgrade your package.

• Like 2