Cruise pricing question

lovetocruise79

We are scheduled to go on the dream 4/27/20 out of Galveston. Looking at the cruise rates they have went down a little over $100 for same category we are booked. We are not cancelling and taking the OBC of $150. 

My question, if anyone knows, is if I call and spend the time on hold for the price difference (more on board credit 🙂 do I end up losing the on board credit ($150) they offered for not cancelling due to Coronavirus?

I'm also not quite sure if I'll even get the option for the price difference or if it's too close to cruise.

Edited by lovetocruise79

You should get the price difference and still keep the OBC for not canceling.  I have received 3 price drops for my cruise starting this Saturday and have been assured that the $150 OBC for not cancelling will be added to the sign and sail when we board.

We are booked with Easy Saver rate which gets price reduction guarantee.  So as long as your rate allows it, you should get it too. 

Edited by MinnesotaCruiser423

32 minutes ago, memecakes said:

Before all the C-19 drama, I called and tried to get a price reduction. I was told no because I had made final payment.🙁 We are to sail May 3rd. Still trying to decide if we go are cancel.

i thought you could still get price drops after final payment with Early Saver fares?