Carnival Phones down all day 3/10/20

JulRPH

3 hours ago, miataman19 said:

Website is not working properly either. Can't get in to look at my 2 sailings coming up.

I just tried again to see my vipf offers, nope.

Their site still not working for me.

I do have a pvp, but think it's still against cc rules to give it out. Unless cc says they will bend the rules, I cant post a extension here.

2 hours ago, pzsdd6 said:

Of course they will let you make new reservations.......that’s money for them. Trying to make a change or cancel costs them money.......so which do you think they will support the best.

You would think, but it wouldnt take my carnival club # or whatever it's called.

Evidently they dont want you to book or I could see prices. It's been down since this afternoon.

Also attempting to change my reservation to another date.  When dialing the 1-800 number, assuming I heard correctly, the automated message stated we can cancel online and receive the FCC for cruises in March and April without having to wait on the phone if we are not sure which future cruise to book.  Just wanted to ask if anyone can confirm this as it would be nice to have flexibility in changing our booking.  

I have been trying to call since 3/12 and today 3/13. It says the message about large volume of call, system down and call later. First, I need to call because I don't have a PIN number which I need to cancel my cruise leaving May 2. I can do it online because they offer to reimburse just a fraction of the total amount and they disregard that we paid for the vacation protection. Due to our age and medical condition we have been advice not to cruise.

On 3/11/2020 at 12:42 AM, firefly333 said:

I just tried again to see my vipf offers, nope.

Their site still not working for me.

I do have a pvp, but think it's still against cc rules to give it out. Unless cc says they will bend the rules, I cant post a extension here.

The site is working perfectly for me and has been all week. Try different browsers and clearing cookies and cache.