Bravo, Princess!

Cruising Forever!

While we are disappointed that our Sky TA cruise scheduled for April 11th has been cancelled (we booked last year on Royal), we think Princess made a very brave and correct decision in cancelling this and other cruises.  Actually, we are relieved as the travel situation back from Europe could have been dicey!  

We will DEFINITELY be back (as soon as possible actually) to use our future cruise credit and sail with Princess again!  

Hang in there Princess!  We stand with you!

Cheers, 

Paul

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am very proud to call myself a Princess person.  I think what they did took guts and they will lead the industry by example.  Our cruise is set for June 3rd and I hope it's still a go, but if not, then I know it will be because Princess thinks it best.  I'm sorry that you lost out on your cruise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We just completed our first Princess cruise in February. It was a Norovirus shortened cruise and we did get to experience the emotions of a fairly "safe" intestinal bug. I can't imagine the stress placed on the crew and passengers when a more lethal virus outbreak is present.

I applaud Princess as well for pausing their cruises until this virus outbreak is better understood and contained. While it had to be a difficult decision, it was the correct one. Time will only tell how this all shakes out. But we all hope that the long term impact is neglible for the public and for business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spikesgirl said:

I am very proud to call myself a Princess person.  I think what they did took guts and they will lead the industry by example.  Our cruise is set for June 3rd and I hope it's still a go, but if not, then I know it will be because Princess thinks it best.  I'm sorry that you lost out on your cruise.

Most likely you will be fine.  Not 60+, no underlying health issues like HBP, diabetes, heart, lung, kidney or lung disease.  No compromised immune system.

Enjoy your cruise.  Safe travels.👍

Edited by Justalone

Yea I have to say they have handles this as well as they can. It’s unprecedented in modern times and everyone is flying by the seat of their pants. But I feel for the crew the uncertainty of what’s going to happen to them. Many this job supports a whole family back at their home. So I hope they get taken care of as well we we have. 

im going to make a point of tipping my steward and others extra this time on top of what I normally do

Edited by RecliningPanda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Justalone said:

Most likely you will be fine.  Not 60+, no underlying health issues like HBP, diabetes, heart, lung, kidney or lung disease.  No compromised immune system.

Enjoy your cruise.  Safe travels.👍

I am over 60, but have none of the other issues, nor does my husband.  

Thanks!  I hope you will enjoy your next cruise, too.  Be safe!