My View: AD-Venture away from the Covid Chronicles

APDMOM

On 3/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, APDMOM said:

Thank you @Coralc!  Crossing our fingers for May 30th. 

We're booked May 11. I hope sanity has returned by then. Sorry about your cruise. At least you didn't spend the time in line to buy toilet paper.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sobro said:

We're booked May 11. I hope sanity has returned by then. Sorry about your cruise. At least you didn't spend the time in line to buy toilet paper.

Hope you get to go!  What ship are you booked on?   

We're completing Freedom Class by sailing on Independence. I was surprised hump cabins were available just 7 months ago when I booked. Just a 5-night but we're driving from Nashville and visiting friends and sightseeing St Augustine on the way so we'll be away 10 days.

• Like 1

PS @Sobro  I can not remember if you followed our Harmony thread, but we got to do Trikes Cozumel!  It was great!  It was definitely different from Aruba, just because the island looks so different, but we had a lot of fun!  I got to be a driver too, since my parents were with us and neither of them wanted to drive on the right side of the road. 😁 (They live in Namibia and drive on the left)

1 minute ago, Sobro said:

We're completing Freedom Class by sailing on Independence. I was surprised hump cabins were available just 7 months ago when I booked. Just a 5-night but we're driving from Nashville and visiting friends and sightseeing St Augustine on the way so we'll be away 10 days.

Enjoy St. Augustine!  If you have time, stop by Fresh Market for some South African biltong (“kick-it-up-a-notch” beef jerky) 🙂

Yum, I'll have to try biltong. We were in St Augustine in January for a wedding but even though we came a couple of days early, we didn't see everything we wanted to see. Plus the bride's parents won't be too busy to visit with us this time 🙂

• Like 1