New sweepstakes at the Princess site

crazy4themouse

Another Canadian voice here - I wanted to enter and realized it was only for US residents so I entered my friend from North Carolina, then emailed her to advise that she MIGHT be winning a cruise for 2. Her response: "If I win, you and I are going on a cruise!" Doesn't get better than that, except to have it open to us folks from the "frozen tundra"!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We did our part today by bitching to our TA. Hopefully she will squack loudly to her rep from Princess. Or maybe they will let us pay in Canadian Tire Money. What happened to the old man that that was on the front? Wasn't he a Prime Minister? And what is the name of the hat he is wearing? Oh the things that you just have to know.:rolleyes:

Lacy ! the sweepstakes police will be at your door within an hour. RUN !

But seriously folks, thanks for the heads-up. If I win I will let you all know, and will remind you that the cruise is for two, and that you may begin the bidding.......

Archived