Is FCC Transferable

DUC950

I was taking my daughter and granddaughter on a cruise which we cancelled.  Just received the FCC and we each received one.   I thought I would receive just one FCC for the total amount I paid, not divided by 3.    Does anyone know if the FCC can be transferred to another person.

3 minutes ago, DUC950 said:

I was taking my daughter and granddaughter on a cruise which we cancelled.  Just received the FCC and we each received one.   I thought I would receive just one FCC for the total amount I paid, not divided by 3.    Does anyone know if the FCC can be transferred to another person.

No, go to the New England/ Canada thread.

Edited by pasta1
spelling error

16 minutes ago, pasta1 said:

No, go to the New England/ Canada thread.

My TA come up with a workaround. Book all in a cabin and apply all FCCs. The FCC are then applied to that reservation. Later you can modify - not cancel - that reservation. Be absolutely positive you will cruise.

• Thanks 2

On 3/18/2020 at 8:40 AM, DUC950 said:

If you don't mind:

a) How long did it take to receive your FCC?

b) Were the taxes and fees included in the FCC or did you get a $ refund; if $ refund how long did that take to be credited to your CC?

TIA

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 11:53 AM, mitz18 said:

If you don't mind:

a) How long did it take to receive your FCC?

b) Were the taxes and fees included in the FCC or did you get a $ refund; if $ refund how long did that take to be credited to your CC?

TIA

Cancelled cruise on March 8 for March 14 sailing.  Received FCC on March 16.  Still waiting for taxes and port charges to be refunded to my Credit Card.  Wish Celebrity would have issued 1 FCC in total amount since I paid for the cruise.  Would have made it much easier for me to use on future cruise.