Using research tab

I'm having trouble using the Research tab. I move my curser on it and it brings up the white box with the list of subjects, but every time I try to open one, it disappears. I've been trying to open the News tab but have been unable to.

Thanks for your help.

Kristy

@stargazers

Kristy,

Howdy and welcome back to Cruise Critic! emo22.gif I see it has been a while since you posted on the boards. Hopefully all is now okay for you in using the boards. 

If not, then please make sure you are logged in with your user name & password. Also, what device? PC, laptop, tablet, iPad, iPhone, etc.? And your browser? Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.?

Host Kat  emo32.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Host kat,

I'm still having trouble opening the Research tab on the top of the page. I click on Research, the list in the box comes up to the lower right, then each time I try to move the cursor to the list, the box disappears. I'm using a Mac laptop. I was trying to get to the News section, but can't open it. Just wanted your tech people know.

Thanks, Kristy

On 4/6/2020 at 12:20 AM, stargazers said:

Hi, Host kat,

I'm still having trouble opening the Research tab on the top of the page. I click on Research, the list in the box comes up to the lower right, then each time I try to move the cursor to the list, the box disappears. I'm using a Mac laptop. I was trying to get to the News section, but can't open it. Just wanted your tech people know.

Thanks, Kristy

I suggest sending an email to help@cruisecritic.com.