Mini-fridge's on the Valor

OceanDreamer

Ditto about interior lido deck on Valor for March 5th. Got my lime colored luggage tags ready to go! Can't wait!

I was wondering if there are any issues with temporarily removing all the stuff from the fridge without being charged for it? Is just a word to the Steward necessary, when you ask him to unlock the fridge? Any other advice? I have heard of people having the entire contents of the fridge put on their sail and sign bill by mistake.

Is it even worth the hassle? Do the mini-fridges actually work and keep stuff cool... or should I just let it stay locked?

Ditto about interior lido deck on Valor for March 5th. Got my lime colored luggage tags ready to go! Can't wait!

I was wondering if there are any issues with temporarily removing all the stuff from the fridge without being charged for it? Is just a word to the Steward necessary, when you ask him to unlock the fridge? Any other advice? I have heard of people having the entire contents of the fridge put on their sail and sign bill by mistake.

Is it even worth the hassle? Do the mini-fridges actually work and keep stuff cool... or should I just let it stay locked?

Hey there Fellow Cruiser!!!!:p

When I was on the Conquest we used our Fridge from the beginning and everything stayed nice and cold!! We took alot out and gave it to the room steward and that way we would not be charged for anything. Guess we will do it again this time.

Archived