Favorite Drink on Carnival....?

OceanDreamer

If it is a drink I have only had on Carnival, I would say the Twilight Zone... I'm not much on the drinks of the day (hello, do you have to use banana liquor in EVERYTHING??? LOL), Although I've had the right bartender mix a few that have knocked me on my butt :p It's tradition for me to have a Funship as the first drink, not my favorite, but hey... it's tradition :D But my overall drink choices are not "unique" to Carnival...

OK....I have to ask again.... What is in a twilight zone??:confused: :p :D

OK....I have to ask again.... What is in a twilight zone??:confused: :p :D

Rum, Melon Liqueur, Coconut cream, with a Blue Curacao floater... tastes very much like a pina colada, with a twist... very good. Some bars will charge you a $1 upcharge.

Dirty bananas are made different everywhere it seems... Carnivals tastes like a banana colada with bailey's....

Rum, Melon Liqueur, Coconut cream, with a Blue Curacao floater... tastes very much like a pina colada, with a twist... very good. Some bars will charge you a $1 upcharge.

Dirty bananas are made different everywhere it seems... Carnivals tastes like a banana colada with bailey's....

Thanks Chris......I'm craving one but don't have all the stuff at home!!:( :D

Thanks Chris......I'm craving one but don't have all the stuff at home!!:( :D

GURL! I keep the stuff around the house! LOL! I generally just make a pina colada (with coco lopez :D) and then add the midori, with the blue curacao... They are too yummy!!!!

1 Sailaway (because it is)

2 Kiss on the Lips

3 Pilsner Urquell (the only line that carries it)

I fell in love with the Kiss on the Lips on my first cruise, and emailed Carnival to find out what was in it. Peach Schnapps, Mango juice and grenadine. Simple and sweet!!

I thought it was Peach Schnapps, Apricot Brandy, Mango juice and grenadine.

MMMMMM.... I think I may have to go into the "Twilight Zone". Sounds Yummy!!

These were the drinks of the day on our Jan. Conquest sailing. :D

Sunday -- "Fun Ship"

1 oz Vodka

1.5 oz Light Rum

1/4 oz Apricot Brandy

1/4 oz Amaretto

6 oz fruit punch

Monday -- "Island Delight"

1 oz Light Rum

1/2 oz Creme de Banana

3 oz orange juice

Tuesday -- "Caribbean Breeze"

1 oz Spice Rum

1/4 oz Creme de Banana

1/4 oz Apricot Brandy

1 oz orange juice

1 oz pineapple juice

3/4 oz coconut cream

1/4 oz grenadine

Wedmesday -- "Goombay Smash"

3/4 oz Spice Rum

1/2 oz Light Rum

1/4 oz Apricot Brandy

1/2 oz coconut cream

2 oz pineapple juice

Thursday -- "Yellow Bird"

1 oz Light Rum

1/4 oz Galliano

1/4 oz Creme de Banana

2 oz orange juice

1 oz pineapple juice

Friday -- "Blue Margarita"

1 oz Tequila

1/4 oz Triple Sec

1/4 oz Blue Curacao

3 oz sweet & sour mix

Saturday -- "Riviera Delight"

3/4 oz Melon Liqueur

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Light Rum

1/4 oz Amaretto

2.5 oz sweet & sour mix

1/2 oz pineapple juice

Is there a list anywhere with all the drinks and what is in them? At the bar on the Lido deck I don't remember seeing such a thing - I didn't even know some of the drinks that have been mentioned were available. Maybe I missed it.

Is there a list anywhere with all the drinks and what is in them? At the bar on the Lido deck I don't remember seeing such a thing - I didn't even know some of the drinks that have been mentioned were available. Maybe I missed it.

I have one of the Carnival cocktail books... that is where I get most of mine from, although not all the cocktails are in the book. You can look at any of the drink lists posted and see the drinks offered, but generally you can order other things, not on the menu.

my favorites are the free ones at the capts party or past guest party!!!! or the free ones i make in my room. hey i am a mom of two on a tight vacation budget. i am just lucky to be out of the house with the 2 of them not hangin on my hip. but i will have to say i have not had a bad drink on board ( choc marti are pretty good)

I will have to try the FUNSHIP, it sure does sound good. What is in the Dirty Banana? I just love all of the tropical drinks, I can drink the crown and coke at home, but the tropical drinks are so good in the eastern or western caribbean. 9 weeks from Saturday on the Glory!!! Thanks

you guys have me wondering what my favorite drink will be. i think at the welcome back party - where the drinks are free - i will order many different ones and try them all! we leave in 3 days, so I will let you know which one I choose:)

What are some special liquors that you can buy in St Thomas and St Maarten that you can not buy in the States? Are the liquors cheaper in St Maarten than in St Thomas? I would not to buy it in St Thomas and miss it in St Maarten. Thank you for your information.

Archived