G Expedition “Spirit of Shackleton” cruise - Feb 2020 YouTube video

Koz1

We are booked on the G Adventures “Spirit of Shackleton” expedition cruise on 10 February, 2021 that visits the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica on the G Expedition.   As we prepare for our trip we have watched a lot of YouTube videos about Antarctica cruises and when searching again yesterday I found this new video that was filmed on the February 2020 “Spirit of Shackleton” cruise with the same itinerary as ours, that had just been uploaded the day before by Stefan Bernhard.   

We were very impressed with this video, which includes a lot of wildlife footage and has been edited with background music and an informative commentary and is one of the best video productions we have seen of all of the Antarctica videos we have watched.  

I wrote a comment on his YouTube page telling him that I thought this video should be seen by as many people as possible and suggested that he post a link here.  He has replied “I don't do social media personally, so please feel free to share my film where ever you like! :)”   so here are the details of the video produced by Stefan Bernhard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgIbT-BrYM

Antarctica - "Spirit of Shackleton" - 2020 Feb 12 on G Expedition

A summing-up trip documentary of the outstanding "Spirit of Shackleton" expedition with G Adventures to the Falklands, South Georgia, and Antarctica, from 12 February to 2 March 2020. We had a truly great time! Thank you to all the staff on the ship, of course the marvellous expedition team, as well as our friendly co-passengers!

Edited by Koz1

That video is totally FANTASTIC!!!!!!!.  I have been to almost all the places that he has photographed.  He got it just right and it is one of the best videos that I have ever seen on Antarctica.

DON

It's really great; I've been on exactly this cruise with Stefan Bernhard and he (and his wife) really

made a amazing job to show everyone, how great our cruise was and in time of corona, it's a great thing

to share this YouTube-Video to show your friends and relatives, what you've been up to...

We had an amazing crew and could do 100 % of all planned landings.

• 3 months later...