FTTF San Juan

RumpunchGirl

We have done this cruise the last four years.  We have always purchased FTTF when we booked the cruise, at least a year from sailing, each time.  This year, I do not remember it selling out.  It was always available whenever I looked at excursions. Are you sure you aren't overlooking it? That being said, we purchase FTTF mainly for the perk of going to the head of the line at guest services and being able to access our cabin immediately.  To us these two perks are worth the cost of FTTF. The line at GS can be extremely long, especially on embarkation day and the night before debarkation.  If you time your arrival to the port to be between 12-1:PM you can walk right on the ship. 

Enjoy this cruise, the itinerary is amazing.   

Yes, I have it for my cruise May 31st out of San Juan. I bought it the day it went on sale, which was March 22, 2019. It sold out the following day. We have a grand suite so we board before FTTF guests but the benefit of having our cabin ready and the dedicated line at GS makes it worth it to me.

I've purchased it on several previous cruises as well and has always been listed in Shore Excursions Day 1. I cruise out of San Juan the end of Jan. 2021 and have been watching for it everyday. Shore Excursions have only been available for about 3 or 4 weeks.  There are currently only 81 available for this cruise which has 6 port days. The only excursion listed for Day 1 San Juan is Airport Transportation to the port. 🙁