No sail order

samster99

Need clarification from someone who may have a definitive answer to this question. Does the 100 day extension of the no-sail order start from the original date of order (14 March) or, does it add 100 days upon the original 30 days ending in April.  CDC announcement is ambiguous and multiple news sites offer differing answers. Thank you

38 minutes ago, samster99 said:

Need clarification from someone who may have a definitive answer to this question. Does the 100 day extension of the no-sail order start from the original date of order (14 March) or, does it add 100 days upon the original 30 days ending in April.  CDC announcement is ambiguous and multiple news sites offer differing answers. Thank you

Google is your friend.

The modified "no sail" order is extremely clear about when the 100 days start (i.e., the date of publication in The Federal Register, which I think  is tomorrow 4/15. Your can use the search tool there for verification of the specific date).

Here's the order:

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/cruise/index.html

Yes, I have viewed the order many times however, I have viewed the proposed extension order which will be published tomorrow. I agree with your assessment  but, there seems to be a lot of confusion, especially in cruise related social media sites. The  unofficial order on the Federal Register states ..Dates: This action is effective on ( insert date of publication in the Federal Register.)Thanks