Century Review 1/28 - 2/4/06 Part I

sassystyxfan

Host Andy - I hope you decide to go on the Century cruise, I'm also on that one with my daughter and son in law. It will be their first cruise on Century and I'm looking forward to showing them my favorite ship!

Terri

Hi Terri !

What date is your Century sailing ?

Hi Ed !

Please let me know what date(s) you plan to be on Century. We are looking at Century or Connie's 7 night sailing Thanksgiving week. It would be great if we will be on the same sailing again !!!

Try to email me if you can.

Andy,

We are on a B2B. We will be on Century for the November 18th and November 23rd sailings.

I hope you will join us. Terri and I are getting lonesome on our "Roll Call".:D

Andy,

We are on a B2B. We will be on Century for the November 18th and November 23rd sailings.

I hope you will join us. Terri and I are getting lonesome on our "Roll Call".:D

Hi Ed !

I will look into those dates tomorrow ! Thanks for letting me know.

Here's a link to our slide show...it kinda got lost on the bottom of my Part II review with our excursions. Note: you need ActiveX to view it, but the program will tell you. Right-click on the little blue thingee and it'll install it for you realllllly fast. Good luck!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2522390&alb=0

Sassy:

thanks for the review i'm sailing in mach and am glad to hear the ship is still holding up, I'm on the sailing before the last before dry dock. Good to hear about the food still remaining good, i heard celebrity had fallen in the food dept due to finacial tentions. ALso as a suggestion on future cruises, if you dont like your bed position, let your steward know. normally, they can rearange the furniture within the confines of the space provided. ALthough sounds like that might be above and beyond for your sub standard Rolando experience.

cheers.

Archived