Koningsdam

meeann

We’ve rebooked to go to Alaska next May, and have upgraded ourselves to a balcony instead of the inside we would have been in this May! 🙂 our TA has booked cabin VF8160,  and was wondering if anyone has stayed in this room, any pictures and is there any noise from above (sea view pool) also are we overlooked from above.  Thanks and everyone stay safe

58 minutes ago, meeann said:

We’ve rebooked to go to Alaska next May, and have upgraded ourselves to a balcony instead of the inside we would have been in this May! 🙂 our TA has booked cabin VF8160,  and was wondering if anyone has stayed in this room, any pictures and is there any noise from above (sea view pool) also are we overlooked from above.  Thanks and everyone stay safe

Check this site.. I think you'll see a couple pictures of 8160

https://  cruiseline . com/ship/koningsdam/cabin/8160

Edited by TJR_0323
fix link

You won't be overlooked from above.  There is a chance of you hearing noise from above, such as chairs scraping on the floor above.  I don't think it will be much of an issue but something to be aware of.   

8 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

It looks as if the outside stairwell from Deck 10 to deck 9 that overhangs the side will be above you. There is a glass panel on a landing.

Hopefully people won’t want to look through the glass panel on the landing🤦🏻‍♀️(To scared😂 )

3 minutes ago, catl331 said:

If they do, they won't see much of your balcony. Just don't stand at the railing naked! 😁

DSCN1528.thumb.JPG.04963ab501b20150327c24fadcb7d336.JPG

I think me standing naked by the railings would frighten them more than looking down at the sea! 😂😂and thanks for the picture