Workers Blame Royal Caribbean For Virus' Spread On Ships

14 hours ago, BND said:

He is not very well liked on here, although he does have a lot of info.  He's seen as the ambulance chaser on the high seas.

Agree, 100%. Not Pro-Bono Either about the $$$$

Edited by ONECRUISER

24 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Anyone can sue anyone in the United States. I'm not a lawyer. I guess we could argue what we "think" the merits of the case are, but we certainly aren't going to determine any outcome. 

The crew members or passengers have a right to sue, so let them They are probably contingency cases, so they aren't out money. The cruise line can explain or defend it's actions. I think it would be an interesting case, and it won't be the first one.

Nursing homes are looking for some sort of legislative protection from lawsuits. I don't have a horse in either race. So we will see how things develop. 

Long Term, Nursing and Veteran's homes, now thats a sad Situation. Not sure what is at now but recently was over 25% all Deaths. Had my Grandparents and a Parent in all three until 2, 3 & 4yrs ago, almost glad their not now to experience this and the no Visitors for Months.

• Thanks 1