Booking question-you choose room vs they choose

I was looking at booking a cruise for 4 people in a room and the options for "you choose" a room and "they choose" came up. I like to choose my room so I clicked that option.  Instead of taking me to the deck plans, it took me to the booking screen and said it was an interior guarantee.  My question is will I be able to choose my room at some point or will they assign it?  It costs less if I choose the "they choose the room" option, so I'm just wondering if I should bother booking it under the more expensive "you choose" option if I'm not really going to be able to choose my room.

4 minutes ago, Irule7 said:

I was looking at booking a cruise for 4 people in a room and the options for "you choose" a room and "they choose" came up. I like to choose my room so I clicked that option.  Instead of taking me to the deck plans, it took me to the booking screen and said it was an interior guarantee.  My question is will I be able to choose my room at some point or will they assign it?  It costs less if I choose the "they choose the room" option, so I'm just wondering if I should bother booking it under the more expensive "you choose" option if I'm not really going to be able to choose my room.

If you get to the stage where you have to enter your names without picking a room then they are picking it. 

try calling...could be a website glitch. 

what ship and sail date I can see what’s available. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach