Spirit - Refurbishment Questions on cabins

Dgoddess61

Anyone have information on balcony cabin 10686, it is a larger room, but its close to the new Spice H2O.  Wondered how noisy it is for this cabin?  Also want to make sure there is NOT a smoking area nearby?  Anyone know the hours of operation for Spice H2O?

Following.  We've booked this cabin too for the Dubai to Singapore spice route in 2021.  I do know that it is right next to the new Spice H2O (right next to the entrance doors) and there are deck chairs and tables above on Deck 11.  According to previous reviews, it was very quiet at night but that was when the kids water park and slides were located there instead of Spice H2O.

• Like 1

On our trip Spice H2O was pretty quite after about 5pm when the sun loungers were no longer in the sun and the staff take all the cushions in. It is not a party area just a nice chill out space with quite ambient sort of music. We were on deck 9 and cut through deck 10 to get to the stairs but it was not a busy thoroughfare by any means. I would recommend the location. The only cabins to avoid at all cost are the ones under the gym, double check you have an up to date deck plan as the gym was extended in the refurbishment, and the soundproofing left a lot to be desired. 

Edited by Catchum

On 5/21/2020 at 2:16 AM, trippingpara said:

Following.  We've booked this cabin too for the Dubai to Singapore spice route in 2021.  I do know that it is right next to the new Spice H2O (right next to the entrance doors) and there are deck chairs and tables above on Deck 11.  According to previous reviews, it was very quiet at night but that was when the kids water park and slides were located there instead of Spice H2O.

I've booked this cruise too on deck 10 but an inside cabin 10671

Edited by pinklady65